From Set Design and Build to Festival Décor in Manchester | Previous Clients and Projects
Here at Bazaar, we have worked with an extensive range of clients on projects covering a variety of themes. From brand activation events to set design and build projects, our experience, versatility and creative flair produce the kind of results that appeal to a broad audience. Just as importantly, they make a lasting impression that lives long in the memory. If you are searching options for event décor, festival décor or commercial interior design in Manchester, let our proven network of freelancers work their magic.
Below, we have listed some of the previous projects we have completed for clients by way of an introduction to our services. To see a complete portfolio of our work in event décor, set design and build, brand activation and much more, please schedule an initial consultation by calling 0113 873 0033.
- Chow Down – Based in Halifax, this is the UK’s biggest food festival. A celebration of independent food, cocktails and craft beer, similar events are cropping up in Manchester and beyond. We provided complete event décor from signage to bespoke beer and gin bars
- Mor Mor – Our event and festival décor solutions make the ideal fit for food and drink pop-ups as well as brand activations. For Mor Mor, we created a small marquee front for their event in Central Square, Leeds
- Naked Noodle UK – We provided event décor for a Naked Noodle pop-up dining experience in Lambert’s Yard. Working in line with a pan-Asian theme, we created a truly immersive experience
- Leeds University Summer Ball – Our event and festival décor specialists created a patterned archway for the Leeds summer ball, reflecting the energy and vibrancy of the campus itself. Our set design and build service provides stunning centrepieces
- The Garden Party – We created highly prominent signage above the stage at The Garden Party as well as designing the Heineken stage. Our festival décor makes the ideal solution for musical events in Manchester and the surrounding areas
- Arts – We excel in commercial interior design, as evidenced by our results for Arts restaurant in Leeds. This refurbishment created a warm inviting atmosphere. Our commercial interior design service revolves around any proposed concept
- Festive Lodge – Our Festive Lodge in Victoria Leeds, captured the true essence of the Christmas season. Our event décor extends to any specific requirement, be it Christmas or another holiday event
- Psycho-Path Halloween Terror Walk – This event truly showcased the imagination and creativity we bring to projects, be it in Manchester or any other location. With alien containment units, creepy dentist chairs and a general apocalypse vibe, we helped to make this event a massive hit
- Open Air Wimbledon Screening – For a classy, sophisticated festival of sport, we provided the tennis-themed event décor for live open-air screenings of Wimbledon. From signature archways to artificial turf, we created the ideal spot for eating some strawberries and cream
From a brand activation to commercial interior design, Bazaar has a truly multi-talented team capable of rising to the challenge of any brief.